Boogie Fever!

So this weekend was a crazy one!

Friday afternoon the power in my office went out! I had just gotten back from getting blood work done on my lunch break. All I wanted was to eat food and BAM no power. Sadly my lunch was a frozen meal.

Power Outage

After a while I asked if we could leave. I hate just sitting there. The VP said ok so I left! Supposedly right after I left the power came back on!

After work Cheryl, my cousin Jenn and I headed down to Atlantic City. Jenn is in a wedding and the bachelorette party was Friday night. She didn’t know a lot of the girls and had to stay in a room by herself so we told her we would come with her! I don’t know why, but I love bachelorette parties. They are usually always a good time!

We got dinner at P.F. Chang’s and it was delicious! For some reason I always thought of it more like a fast food place, but it definitely is not.

PF Chang

After dinner we headed to Boogie Nights at the Tropicana. I used to go to AC a lot a few years ago. I had never been to Boogie Nights, but I loved it! I was a huge fan of the music (no techno) and the atmosphere was fun. I will definitely go back there!


We left the club around 2am and headed back to our room at Bally’s. The rooms there were pretty nice. A lot of Atlantic City is going bankrupt, but I hope they can keep it open. Some places down there are really nice.

The next morning was gorgeous! We decided to take a walk on the boardwalk and I regretted not bringing my running stuff.


Unfortunately after that my weekend got a lot crazier!

On the way back my cousin called complaining of chest and arm pain. His wife Jenn was with us so we went straight to the ER when we got back. Luckily it was nothing serious, but finding out something like that when you are 2 hours from home is really difficult!

We were in the ER the rest of the day and then drove my cousins home. I passed out after that. It was an exhausting day!

The next morning I woke up feeling like crap :( I think at the age of 30 I have somehow developed allergies! Is that normal?

Anyway I sucked it up because we had trampoline aerobics!


This class was A LOT more intense than the last one we did. I was really out of it by the end.

After that Kristen, Cheryl and I rushed down to Rutgers. Our friends Spenser and Mike were running a half marathon and we told them we would get lunch after. We got there as they finished so it was perfect timing! It was weird being around runners and not having a medal on! I did drink though…for support.


After lunch we drove back home.

A few days ago my tire pressure light came on. I filled the tire and it went away, but on the way back from AC it came on again. I checked the tire that had been low and found a screw stuck in it. So when we got back I headed to Costco to see if I could get it patched instead of buying a new tire.

Tire Repair

They said it would be a wait, but I need to finish GOT so I hunkered down and read while they fixed it. Two hours later and no charge, it was done!

I went home and relaxed for a little and then went to bed.

Weekends are exhausting! Now I need to figure out how to stop sneezing…



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s