It’s officially the holiday season! November was a whirlwind of running related activities and general awesome fun.
1. Rutgers games in the ran were a trend this year. Luckily in November we had the Miller Lite fire pit we won in Wisconsin to keep us warm!
2. Cheryl and I headed into New York to watch in the marathon one of Cheryl’s co-workers while hanging out with some of Cheryl’s old co-workers. It was cold and difficult to get around, but an awesome atmosphere!
3. Jillian came to visit from Georgia. We took her to a local bar we have been wanting to try and ran into Jill and Mark (they were the ones who suggested it) Small world!
4. Now that fall/winter is here the leaves are coming down in buckets and it’s difficult to keep up with them. We finally took down the backyard oasis :( Until next year!
5. I was such a lucky girl when Cheryl got me invited to A Beautiful Mess and Kahlua event in New York! It was amazing and I fan-girled the whole time. Eek!
6. I tried the new breakfast crunch wrap from Taco Bell…ehhh
7. Family from Florida (and more twins) came to visit. I love spending time with family.
8. We had our last Rutgers game of the season. The team did pretty good this year. Next year we will be attending games, but no season tickets. I’m too broke
9. A few friends and I participated in the local town 5K. It was fun and I made Jill run faster than she is used to
10. I can’t sleep as shown by my Jawbone sleep monitor
11. Cheryl and I headed to Philly where I completed my 6th full marathon in 5:01:02
12. I have so many medals I need a new medal rack! I’m not complaining though!
13. Snow has struck New Jersey and I couldn’t be more angry.
14. We celebrated Turdrunkenfest with friends on Thanksgiving Eve which was fun as always.
15. We also had an awesome family Thanksgiving this year with my cousin and his girlfriend joining our dinner.
16. I got to see a lot of my main man AJ (not pictured)
17. Cheryl and I went to a Polish Advent-something or other party and had pierogi!
November was a great month. I slacked a little on Instagram, but I will try to up my game. Black friday really killed my credit card (and I am not even done yet). December is going to be a brutal month in terms of weather. I am optimistic though that it will be a great one!
Also I have finally decided to make my Instagram public, which means now I can include my most recent images on the blog sidebar. Follow me!