Oh winter…I know it’s technically fall, but any time of the year I have to wear gloves/hat/jackets I consider it winter.
October was a great month. It was jam packed with friends, family and fun events.
1. October meant my favorite Disney calendar poster…The Haunted Mansion!
2. I had to work a late Thursday night wedding with almost no dancing…long, long night
3. I got a new Alex & Ani bracelet for running
4. Cheryl and I went to see the Last Comic Standing tour and I met Joe Machi (my favorite)
5. I sliced open my finger helping my friends with their wedding…ouchies
6. My mom, aunt, Cheryl and I headed down to the new Diagon Alley at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!
7. My friends Aaron and Christine got married. I was lucky enough to help them with their invitations and decorations. It was an awesome ceremony and reception.
8. My friends and I headed to Ohio to see the Rutgers vs. Ohio State game. It was an awesome road trip in the #funcar
9. In the midst of all of this traveling I also was attempting to train for my upcoming Philadelphia marathon
10. The following weekend we headed to Wisconsin for a fundraiser for my cousin who was recently in a car accident. It was great seeing so many people come out to support them.
11. The end of the month was Halloween! So. Much. Candy!!
November should be slightly less hectic, but always hectic. I am not looking forward to it getting even colder, but I can’t wait to run the Philadelphia Marathon (and end my long training runs).