Happy May! Only reason I am finally excited for a month is because
1. It’s starting to get warmer
2. I have a lot of fun stuff happening this month
3. SUMMER HOURS START TOMORROW!
But before all that we need to get to my April Instagrams!
1. I started the month by vowing to cook more…which I failed at. I did make a delicious Spaghetti Squash Pizza though
2. When you move out of a building you have been in for years you find some real gems. My boss thought I could hook a new Mac tower up to an ancient screen…sorry buddy
3. I set off for Switzerland for work. It was a long delayed flight but the weather there was beautiful. We drank a lot and I tried counteracting it by going to the gym but I also ate a lot of delicious food. My days were spent at the Palexpo for the show and at the bars at night. A highlight of the trip was being forced to down Chartreuse (gross green liquor)
4. When I got back we headed down to Philly for a Phillies game. It was t-shirt weather!
5. I had my first (but definitely not my last) cookie dough iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts. ADDICTED!
6. We remembered the one year anniversary of the Boston Marathon Bombings and I sat screaming at the computer as Meb Keflezighi won the 2014 marathon!
7. It was t-shirt weather one day then cold and icy the next. April was all over with temps
8. I got some awesome Harry Potter stamps that I will probably never use because they are too pretty
9. Went hiking to Poet’s Ledge in the Catskills with Cindy and Cheryl
10. Celebrated Easter and dyed some eggs
11. The end of April I headed down to Atlanta with Cheryl. She had a conference but I went early with her to visit our friend Jill. We watched Jill run her first Tough Mudder and my back will never be the same (SUNBURN) but they did have a cool muddy shoe pile when you were leaving!
12. I had too much sugar (bad…so so bad) and chilled with Jill’s dog Watson for a while. He doesn’t like selfies
13. On the way home I found out what happens when you leave your bag unattended at the airport….the bomb dogs get called in. Luckily the guy was just an idiot and not a terrorist.
14. I ended the month in NYC doing some video shoots. Too bad the day was so rainy and cold
Well now I have May to look forward to. Tomorrow is the first day of Summer Hours aka we come in at 8 and leave at 1. They run until Labor Day :)
Some things to look forward to this month: tricky tray, communion celebrations, 5K with the crossfit crew, SELF workout in the park, mother’s day, the city for trade shows, Lauren’s birthday celebrations, two back to back weddings, memorial day and relay for life! Hope you have as much fun stuff to look forward to as well…