And March has come to an end. It was a very busy but exciting month…
1. I started off the month doing an amazing event called Cycle for Survival with the SELF magazine team. It was such a fun event! I would do it again without hesitation
2. I had a bridal shower for an old high school friend. I also realized that I have 2 weddings back to back on Memorial Day weekend….oof
3. Our office renovations started and we were kicked out of our lovely back area
4. I started Crossfit! I must say I am not addicted yet, but I love going to try and best myself
5. Cheryl cut her hair! She got it done at Salon Di Luna in Ridgewood and I love it
6. We headed to California. We started in San Francisco where we stayed near Fisherman’s Wharf, saw sea lions, walked across the Golden Gate Bridge, went for a run, visited Alcatraz and rode a cable car!
7. Next we headed to Los Angeles. We stayed right by the TLC Theatre. We went on a Warner Bros. tour, hiked Runyon Canyon and relaxed by the pool.
8. The point of our Cali trip was for the Veronica Mars movie premiere. It was the highlight of my life!
9. Once we got back we headed to Philly to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. My office lunch for St. Patrick’s Day kept the festivities going
10. We had the first day of Spring and free Rita’s day…too bad it was freezing out
11. I saw my favorite all time trainer Jillian Michaels
12. It is still cold…bitterly cold
13. I got a little bit better with crossfit
14. I got my new desk (finally) which means we are officially moved into the new office
15. We painted the new photo studio which means we get to move soon!
April seems like it is going to be a very in-between month. Sometimes cold, sometimes warm and LOTS of rain. I can’t wait for constant warmth. We started a family weight loss challenge today so here’s hoping the prospect of having to pay $20 every week if I got up keeps me in check. Next week I am off to Switzerland for work!
On a more serious note…last Friday my cousin in Wisconsin was in a serious car accident. It was her and her two children in the car. The kids walked away with minor injuries but she is still in critical condition. I am not the most religious person since my dad died so I am not asking for prayers really, unless you are religious. I do believe in the power of good vibes so if everyone that reads this could send some good vibes her way it would be much appreciated.