Another month down the drain. So busy but so fun as well!
1. The month started off the best way possible…with a trip to DISNEY!
2. We got to test the new MagicBands system and I must say I love it. FastPass+ is awesome!
3. I also got to experience my first ever Mickey’s No So Scary Halloween Party AND my first Dole Whip. Yum :)
4. The whole weekend was awesome. I traveled with some great people and I got to see my <3 Tigger
5. The whole reason for the trip was the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10 Miler. A HOT run but awesome as well. Who else can say they got VIP at the Tower of Terror ride AND got to greet a car like a cast member!
6. I got a head start on some awesome eats at the Food & Wine Festival and my first Be Our Guest experience.
7. Back in NJ we had our annual Rodtoberfest party at work. Beer and food!
8. I finally followed through with a project to clean up my closet and organize my shoes and purses better.
9. We went to an awesome wedding in Philly. Great night.
10. Went to a bonfire at my friends in the Poconos and learned to shoot!
11. October was the month of birthdays! Lots of celebrating in the office.
12. Headed back down to south Jersey for another trade show. I got a room with a view, but a lot of free time on my hands as well.
13. The month ended with my bests Halloween birthday. One of these years I will be able to celebrate with her again. We also finally got to dress up as Alvin and the Chipmunks at work. Take that snow storm and Sandy!
I can’t believe I will be back in Disney again in just 6 days! We will be running our FINAL Disney race of 2013. The Wine and Dine Half Marathon! I am super excited for this one but I have been so busy I haven’t even started my costume yet! Sewing starts tonight.
Hope everyone had an awesome month!