July flew by! I can’t believe tomorrow is August already, but I feel like I say that every month. Today is officially two months without my dad. We have been slowly cleaning and making changes, but it’s still hard not having him here.
Our basement is prone to flooding. My mom said that the only way she would stay in the house is if we could figure out a way for the basement not to flood. It’s just something she doesn’t want to deal with. So we got a drain type situation done in the basement. We also got two new windows on the front of the house. Home improvement posts soon! Let’s get to the collage
1. The beginning of July was a lot of fun. We headed down to Philly for July 4th festivities. We ran the Schuykill (my favorite place to run) and then had some backyard BBQ parties
2. AJ turned one month on Sunday. I can’t believe it. He has gotten so big! I am still not posting pictures of him online but I couldn’t resist one I took babysitting him for the day
3. 7-11 had free slushie day! How can you not take advantage of FREE
4. We went to Philly (yes again) for a Phillies game weekend. Friday night was a house party and Saturday we tailgated all day at the game. It was HOT out and of course after the game we get back to a MONSOON and got soaked. All in all a fun day with my friends
5. The KIA officially hit 100,000 miles! I drive too much…mostly to Philly
6. I downloaded and then became obsessed with yet another photo app. Rhonna Designs has so many awesome images, shapes and font choices!
7. My mama got her chance to go to the Top Chef Masters Premiere Tasting and she loved every minute of it
8. I got my new bag from Jo Totes. I got the Abby Mint bag and I LOVE it. It is perfect for my camera and now I don’t have to lug around a camera bag and a purse. Everything fits!
9. FINALLY got to see Marissa when she came up for the weekend. It’s great getting together with friends and just hanging out drinking and talking
10. The Electric Run attempted to happen, but even though we didn’t run the actual event it was so much fun pregaming and enjoying ourselves
11. Finally went to a country concert this summer. After going almost every other weekend last summer I was starting to go through withdrawal, but ZBB was amazing
12. Spent an awesome Saturday at the lake with great company. It was so fun and I can’t wait to do it again!
August is going to be jam-packed! This weekend is a Philly Blowout followed by my cuzzo’s 30th birthday BBQ. Also on the agenda is a trip to Wisconsin! There will be fishing, waterparks, cream puffs and time spent with my awesome family. We are also thinking of a Wildwood weekend followed by an epic camping/hiking trip to the Grand Canyon! I am getting tired just thinking of all the stuff I have to do!